Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BESTeams Feature - Zen 25

Maureen hails from Texas.....big state and with it she has a big heart.  She starts her profile off with a remembrance of her father who died a few years ago and her realization that life, indeed, is too short.  Grab every minute and hold on............So to keep her occupied during that trying time in her life, she turned to crafts.....jewelry in particular.....and has since grown a lovely shop with beautiful items.....I would like to say in particular.........a link to her dad.....

Her ceramic pendants are among my favorites....

       She also works in leather............       




and then puts her touches on glass.............       She has such a variety of mediums she used and a uniqueness to her beautiful craft.....Please check out Zen 25 Here......... and let me know if you find her shop intriguing ..........like I did.   

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! I am so honored and flattered. Thank you so very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely ear rings. I am going to check out her etsy shop. Thanks for sharing her with us.

    ReplyDelete

Share this