Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Besteams Feature...Creativity Bugs

Bugs!!  Did someone say "Bugs"  I hate "bugs"......but who would sell bugs on Etsy?  And then when I checked out this store I found out that they are "creativity" bugs - two sisters, Sandy and Sue who have put their creativity together to produce items like these



Their shop items include paper crafts & gifts, handmade cards, paper craft kits and supplies, holiday gifts, doll clothing and accessories.


This scented candles with butterflies are my favorite.....


And last but not least, is her Foot Salts..........ahh, I can feel the tension flying away now.

They have a great blog (click here) where they talk about all their wonderful items.......

So crawl on over and check out these "bugs"..........I am sure you will get the "itch" to buy a few items......


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! My wife makes things like this using paper craft kits and puts them all over the house. It's a really fun way to decorate!

    ReplyDelete

Share this