Monday, January 24, 2011

Puritans Pride

I just made a purchase from Puritan's Pride to buy some Vitamin C.....all this snow and cold weather is getting to me.....of course, since there are 2 of us taking Vitamin C I bought the buy 2 get 3 free....which made my bill quite high....but we do take two every day and when feeling under the weather....we take two at night....since vitamin c flushes out...


I didnt mind the price, since I use the product and the buy 2 get 3 free was great....but who doesnt want more....So I went on Coupon Cabin and looked for a promotional code......and lo and behold.....I found one, used it and got totally FREE SHIPPING......it was worth the search.

2 comments:

  1. Some times, it pays to do a bit of shopping around! We found my dry Vitamin D tabs on sale at Amazon much, much cheaper than the vitamin warehouse we used to shop at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of Amazon and I buy so much from them...thanks

    ReplyDelete

Share this