Sunday, October 3, 2010

Michaels on a Saturday

Was reading Spirit Rattles blog about Michaels and decided to let everyone know that yes, there is a great sale there and if you go to their website you will find coupons....so I downloaded a coupon for yesterday for 20% off and drove out to Westbury about 25 miles from my house.  For some reason there isnt a Michaels in Brooklyn and therefore I must hop in my car and get on the parkway to visit this store....but I love it.....I got loads of stuff I needed and loads I didnt need but what the heck, I got 20% off........





....and last but not least, they had great Fall, Halloween items...one of which I could not stop myself from buying.....say hello to my 4 friends.....arent they cute....and they greet my guest at my front door.......
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this