Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wiiiiiiiiiiiii

I purchased the Wii Fit Plus in order to get some exercise in my life and lose some more weight.....the diet plan I am on has already made me lose close to 20 lbs but since I have much more to go, exercise was the way.....I hate exercise.....I am finally walking much better but I am not a walker for exercise. So here comes Wii Fit.....





It stayed in the box for almost a week and on Saturday the grandsons were over for a sleep over and busy upstairs.....so I decided to sneak downstairs and try this out.

Of course, I could not hide from them, they found me and wow, they wanted in on this Wii...they have their own games they play but they wanted exericse....like they needed it! We put on for multiplayers.....and found such exercise games as hoola hoop (they werent even around for the hoola hoop) so I thought this was a piece of cake....I grew up in the hoola hoop times.....lost that one........

Then we tried the snow ball fight......lost again.......the skiing was a bit better but the 6 year old beat the pants off on me on that one......I then tried the obstacle course and when I finally came in last on that one, I gave up.......besides I felt like I ran a marathon anyway.....I really must practice when they are not around the maybe then I will win the crown.....no wonder these kids become addicted to the Wii......but the best part was having fun with my grandsons......priceless.....
Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this