Monday, September 13, 2010

UP, UP AND UP.....

How many times do we bring ourselves down?


Once a day, once a week, once a month…..several times a day…..why,? thin people don’t do that……so from now on lets try to be up…..up on all we do for no matter what we do, there will be times things don’t work out….but that is life…..

So I am here to report “up” time………..

I will not be brought down by my scale……….I will be up on the fact that recently I went to see another Cyclone game (they are in the playoffs) and they give out free stuff…all summer long, they give out free stuff…….shirts, umbrellas, hats etc……

The shirts come in one size – extra large – and I take them home because hubby likes free stuff but he lost 85 lbs and can no longer fit into an XL……I on the other hand have gained so much weight, I too cannot fit into an XL -- probably an XXL would be better for me……….BUT WAIT! I have lost 16 lbs already….could it be, could it be?? Well let me try that XL shirt on -----------WOW, it fits, it fits…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this