Sunday, September 19, 2010

Now that most of the ......

holidays are over I am back to blogging....lots to blog about but this is only a break I am taking....having some tomato soup because I finally have the house to myself.....



so first its vacumming and then mopping,

because when the kids return - its messy time again......but until Wednesday my floor will be clean......and shiney.......so after my soup break...........

                                                                           
I will be downstairs with the wash.....dont want to show you how much I have.......but when it done, will be going upstairs to take pix of some jewelry I made to start my new etsy shop....grand opening soon.....so have a good one and stay tuned......

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! I'm your newest follower from the Tuesday blog hop:) Lovely blog!!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share this