Monday, September 27, 2010

Did you know.....

....there was a challenged and banned book list?  As an avid reader and one who would be livid about being told what I could and could not read......I wasnt aware how big this was until I read on Till We Read Again's blog that its national banned books week.......http://www.ala.org/ala/issuesadvocacy/banned/bannedbooksweek/index.cfm.......

During the summer, when I manage to read at least a book a week and realizing that there are so many books and not enough time to read them all......I cant even imagine this....and yet it exists........so to those avid reader like me.....remember, this is a free country and we should all have the right to read what we want......dont like the content?  then you dont have to read the book......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this