Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thirsty Thursday????

Obviously MARvelous  ...............so I came across this blog where they were talking about drinking....so thought I would follow because last night my daughter in law and I put away a pitcher of Sangria when we went out to dinner......but when you check out obviously MARvelous and her blog - oops....its lemonade she is talking about.....OK, slipped up there but, I can relate to lemonade since I have two of my grandsons working their lemonade stand last week (check out previous blogs) and I can do lemonade (even though the sangria tastes so good) ......anyway, check it out because you will be surprised at how much Alex raised for a good cause just by selling lemonade.....personally I prefer the pink ---- lemonade, that is.....

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower from Thirsty Thursday. Drop in and check out my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com
    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Share this