Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Its Tuesday...time to

To-the-TOP Tuesdayfollow and be followed......hooking up with TO THE TOP TUESDAY today......and will see where this goes....been getting alot of followers.....have you ever noticed how many bloggers are moms, new moms who rant and rave about their children.....I feel like I missed out on a whole part of life.....there was no blogging when I had my kids.....and what blogging I could have done...I had five children!

So instead I will have to be content to blog about my grandkids and with 6 of them.....well, I have catching up to do......like yesterday at the aquarium......
making the rounds.....to see the little fish...and the big fish...........and the gift shop..........


Have a great day and keep blogging.................and dont forget to folllow...........I always follow back................

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am your newest follower =) Hope you will come visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

    Have a happy Tuesday! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm your newest follower from To The Top Tuesday.

    http://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am your newest follower of your blog from Tuesday blog hop! I love the picture of the aquarium...I wish we had one nearby to check out!

    I hope you can stop by and visit my blog!

    www.mandalynandthestinkycheese.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower from TFollowMeBack. Come by and checkout SelfSagacity.com and follow back. Thanks for your support. Hope you had loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Share this