Monday, August 30, 2010

I AM UNDERSTANDING......

MYSELF.....Really, I never thought about it until today...I am figuring out what made me fat and I am changing my life....

Stress...#1 - eating made me feel better

Boredom #2 - eating made me feel better

Work #3 - eating made me feel better..............and there was no control over portion sizes....

Today was hectic, stressful and filled with work......but eating DOES NOT make me feel better because eating leads to gaining weight and when that happens, I eat more to make me feel better.......

So now I have a variety of other things that make me feel better......blogging, crafting, reading, walking, (went to the Aquarium today with the grandkids), calling some friends I havent spoken to in a while, getting pizza for the kids while eating my NS food, and last but not least, stepping on the scale and registering a LOSS.

MYSELF.....Really, I never thought about it until today...I am figuring out what made me fat and I am changing my life....

Stress...#1 - eating made me feel better   

Boredom #2 - eating made me feel better

Work #3 - eating made me feel better..............and there was no control over portion sizes....

Today was hectic, stressful and filled with work......but eating DOES NOT make me feel better because eating leads to gaining weight and when that happens, I eat more to make me feel better.......

So now I have a variety of other things that make me feel better......blogging, crafting, reading, walking, (went to the Aquarium today with the grandkids), calling some friends I havent spoken to in a while, getting pizza for the kids while eating my NS food, and last but not least, stepping on the scale and registering a LOSS.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this