Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FOLLOW ME PLEASE

Photobucket  ........pEOPLE and their BLogs.......they have followers, loads of followers.....hundreds, thousands...maybe even millions......I have 51.....measly number, only two digits....I follow so many people....People are you out there....am I boring.....so, giving it one more try.....I have no problem with being followed, unless its in person - so going to try this button because there are some of the friendliest people on this blog......please check it out........you have
Survey Junkie and then you have Little YaYa and also Review Retreat and lastly, Boobies Babies and a Blog and that one should get your interest.......and these are the hosts...but dont forget the co-host Xmas Dolly even though its only August......so come on now, FOLLOW ME BACK TUESDAY...you have nothing more important to do!  especially if you are on the East Coast where we have had two days of rain already......follow, follow, folllow......and have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower from FMBT :)

    http://cheeriosandtricycles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There,
    Love the necklace on your header. Its GORGEOUS!! I am now following you from FMBT . Well your blog .. lol.. I'm in MA so I have had days of rain also and am ready for some sunshine.. Well I am glad that you joined us, we link every Tuesday at 12 am est so I hope you will join us again next week.
    Have a great night,
    Staycee
    www.sjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm the Guest Host from Follow me Back Tuesday. Thanks for stopping by & I'm returning your follow. Sure hope you checked out my give-aways too! Thanks for hooking up with us today! Hope to see you next Tuesday too! It's so fun to meet new people! Nice to meet ya! Now I must go browse a bit, and keep hopping! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Share this