Monday, August 16, 2010

Blog Hop Monday

Here we go again...some more blog hopping.....a great way to meet people.....well, just check out Java's Blog and come along hopping all over.....the following questions are posted by her and I think its a great way to get to know fellow bloggers.....so here goes....

Questions:




1. What is your favorite dessert?  
It has to be cheesecake......but now that I am  on a diet (15 lb down) I dont even look at it....although some of the yogurts come in a cheesecake flavor....close enough...

2. What do you wear to bed?

I wear a night shirt.....


3. Do you get regular manicures/pedicures?

pedicure once a month and go for manicures every other weekend.....we must pamper ourselves; even doing a haircut this coming weekend.

4. Did you play any sports in high school?

 Does volleyball count?  Is it a sport? 





5. Do you have an iPod?


Yes, doesnt everyone.....I not only listen to music but also have downloaded some podcasts.....


Now off to see what I can do with two grandsons on a day that looks like it is going to pour.......guess that leaves out miniature golf like planned.....so I have to be creative today.....have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this