Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Short Stopover..

Well just stopping by for a while.  Was out all day, came home and cleaned some....taking a break before I finish the rest and then out again tonight with friends....meantime want to say hi to my new friend Haupi who talks about fairy gardens in her most recent blog....now that is something I can relate to....

And if fairies are not your thing then hop over to Carol's painting room and check out all her beautiful art work and then drop by her Etsy Store - I have such artistic followers......OK, now off to finish my housework and meet up with friends......later

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from FF. I am a new follower. Hope to see you over at my place sometime. Come by to say hi and become a follower!

    http://sixcherriesontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joni thanks for following....I have been following you for a while now....as a mother of five love your six cherries....now I am a grandma of six.....so life for me has been a bowl of cherries too.....

    ReplyDelete

Share this