Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

What a wonderful day....weather wise could be better and despite the fact that I pulled my back during this icy snow time; we were invited for a Valentine breakfast with son and DIL and the two boys - bagels and hugs and kisses.....now we are planning to go to dinner with my son and his girlfriend - chinese food, my favorite.   Got a new canon camera with special lens for my day and also my upcoming birthday - cant wait for it to get here and start taking photos.  A few more days and catchers and pitchers show up for  training - so can spring be far behind????  We have alot to be thankful for....plan for this week I have off to try to make some jewelry, so be on the lookout.....off to dinner, a drink and good company....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this