Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Sunday

So, today everyone came over to celebrate my birthday.  When you get to my age you kind of want to pass over that time.  I know it is just a number and if I dont think about it, it's ok - I guess your own mortality catches up with you.  Anyway, hubby insisted and the kids, and grandkids and friends and family came over for our usual birthday bash of pizza and ice cream cake. 

Been watching the weight again so I didnt over due it - one slice of pizza and a small piece of cake.  Lots of water - down 17 lbs and dont want to ruin it.  Had a great time - loved seeing the kids, the gifts were great and what I needed but mostly it made me feel very loved.  My sis was there and found it has been a year since we were together..she had some rough spots and the time just flew.  We made a pact to keep in touch more often. 

Work tomorrow so will be going upstairs to get ready - but leave you with this.....Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this