Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Well, finally 2010 - time to relax.  Now that the holidays are all over, it's time to focus on the new year.  The weather is crazy cold but you know there is nothing we can do about it.  Staying in today, relaxing and think I will finally get upstairs to make some jewelry.  With the holidays taking up most of my time I havent been upstairs in a month...So today this will change.  Keep an eye out on my website to see new things.

Going back to work tomorrow after 11 days vacation but that's good too.  I am very grateful I have a job, a family and friends and good health (altho right now I have a slight cold).  I am hoping 2010 will be a good year for my jewelry and once that takes off, maybe then I can think of retirement. 

Tomorrow is my weigh in day and am excited.  Think I lost some because overall I feel much better.  I hope to start a walking problem but right now the legs with my CVI are not doing well.  Also, would like the weather to warm up a bit.  Plan to start by just walking around the block.....

Yep, 2010 will be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this