Monday, December 21, 2009

Words of Wisdom

Words of Wisdom


"The doors of opportunity are opening around us all the time. You have to have the vision to see what is possible on the other side and the courage to walk through them. You never know what opportunities for greatness are waiting for you."

~ Erin Prais-Hintz
 
I was so moved by the above quote that I had to put it on my blog......it is so true but discouraging how many people dont see the forest for the trees.......Using another part of Erin's blog - be inspired......and also, "stop doing" taken from another blog she mentions.
 
So for 2010 I will strive to be inspired to be more creative in making my jewelry and get started on the polymer clay pendants I want - and therefore, I will stop doing so much for everyone else and concentrate on doing for me.  I am generally not a "me" person but maybe this should be my year.  There are so many things I want to do - I already have a long list......why shouldnt it be this coming 2010???  We are better people if we are happier people....and happiness starts with me - so that I can spread it to others........HAPPY 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this