Sunday, December 20, 2009

LET IT SNOW.....

Well we got our first snow storm for winter - and it isnt even winter yet!   But the white stuff in New York is beautiful as long as you dont have to go far in it.  The kids love it and it is great from my big kitchen sliding door.  My son cleaned a path where I can take my car out - but I didnt bother going out.  The old legs are acting up but we did clean out some closets and rearrange stuff around.  I am finding as I get older and older, there really isnt much I need and I already have too much stuff.  Going through all the clutter is great and relaxing and I feel I am accomplishing something.  Less for my kids to discard when I am gone.  Really wanted to do some jewelry making but the thought of going upstairs pains me.  So maybe after dinner I will venture up, take my shower and then try my hand in jewelry.  Havent been putting anything new in etsy but I do have time off starting Thursday, so I am hoping to make up for lost time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this