Sunday, November 15, 2009

Come follow me

Well I see I now have 3 followers...welcome.  Like to see someone is listening to me.  Not blogging enough these days but not finding time to do much of anything.  My week is hectic with the grandkids and the night comes fast, so that leaves weekends.  Then there are days like today - the stomach isnt feeling so great.  Might be what I ate last night (u dont want to know) but watching today and drinking peppermint tea which seems to be settling the tummy. 

Believe it or not I am starting on a new venture.  Making polymer clay beads.  Just gathered everything I need and hopefully will get started next weekend and will show you what I made here.  So keep in touch and see my creations.  Looking around for flea markets in the neighborhood but with winter coming, there isnt much there. 

I would love to retire and make beading my new career but need the money from a steady paycheck and financially not good to retire just yet.  Hopefully in a few years things will be better.  Meantime, miss baseball but getting into the swing of football.....So plan to relax today because of tummy problems and hopefully the upcoming week will be better.  Check out the items I have for sale at my online shops ... more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I've just become a follower! Saw you via Flickr :D
    My blogs at www.cinnamonjewellery.blogspot.com if you fancy a look!
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Share this