Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New stuff

Thinking of opening a new shop but who has the time.  I made 3 more pieces for my shop and hope to devote more time to beading.  The weather is rainy here and should be doing more except laundry, dinner and grandkids keep stopping me.  Maybe tomorrow after I get the car inspected.  So much to do, so little time.  I now have 3 shops I am maintaining plus I sell on ebay - all for my beading hobby.  I also belong to 3 blogging sites or is that 4?  Losing track but it is so great to talk to others who do beading.  Get alot of info and ideas.  I already have 2 followers which I appreciate and am also following others.  I also am on Flickr which I love because there is a whole other world of beaders out there.  Didnt realize how many people bead out there.  Well, wash is done, got to put in dryer......talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this