Thursday, October 8, 2009

FREE FREE FREE

OK so getting into the business part of my jewelry store but not doing any actual beading.  I am hoping for rain this weekend so I can actually sit down and make some more pieces.  Then will photo them and list them on etsy.  Just cant find the time.  So for a change thought I would try something new.  Read somewhere everyone loves free so putting up some of my pendant on etsy with free shipping.  I am doing a showcase this weekend and hopefully there will be some feedback and some lookers and maybe some buyers.  I am also going to change my banner but havent decided yet on what it will be.  Got to look into photoshop and do something with it....maybe this weekend, like I said, a little rain will help....or I can go shopping at Lady Janes and get some more  beads.  LOL  We will see what happens.  Meantime, please leave comments and follow my blog.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    thank you so much for visiting my blog.
    Hope you had fun at Lady Janes buying beads, looking forward to see your Etsy store.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie - my favorite pastime..buying beads. Love to blog, you meet so many interesting people...

    ReplyDelete

Share this