Saturday, August 29, 2009

I SAID "RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!"

It is just not listening. But they postponed the block party to Sunday....which meant that last night instead of cooking I made some more jewelry....now just have to find the time to photo it and put it up on etsy. Today I will do the cooking and maybe during the week I will add to etsy. Kerene came by today and sold a piece of my jewelry - she has a few of them - maybe I will go into business with her, I can make them and she can sell them...I have to learn the selling method and how to present my stuff. I am hoping to do some when I get back to school. One of my paras owes me money for fixing her necklace and bracelet. Anyway, I did get to put up two necklaces I made and cant wait to put the rest up. Back to cooking......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this