Friday, August 7, 2009

End of the Week

Another week has flown by. The summer is going too fast. I am making alot of jewelry. Have been asked to purchase a booth at the Flatbush Frolic but not sure will do it. Dont have enough jewelry to really sell but may be able to if I work on it. Have holder for necklaces and my pictures are even coming out better. I have alot of views at etsy but need more sales. Trying to think of ways to get the word out. People see it on FB but have been afraid of clicking on it. Will try to get them to click on it more...,must think of ways.

Meanwhile the cyclones are back in town and we have tickets tonight, Sat and Sun....so dont know when I will be able to work. Really must put some time on the side to work on my hobby. The weather has been too nice to stay in though and like being outside better. Will see what can be done.....till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this