Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Time and the Living is Jewelry

OK promise to blog more; expecting more bloggers here. Now that I have two months off, jewelry will be coming out of my ears. Moved everything upstairs; plan to rearrange room and start making jewelry. Cufflinks are first on my list - trying mets and yankee for the men; and many pendants. Have over the past few months bought and bidded on many beautiful pendants and plan to use them. Just got a consignment for a beautiful necklace using a gorgeous piece of focal bead in red - will poast the picture as soon as it is done; hoping this week.

Once I am all set up - I will be ready to go. Really looking forward to the summer. Keep up with me and find out what is in the future! Now off to my grandson's birthday party...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this